User terms and conditions
The following Membership terms and conditions (Membership Terms) govern access to, and use (as a member) of Member terms and conditions (the website), including but not limited to:
The website and the content uploaded to the website are available to be viewed by any person browsing the internet but only a person, who has agreed to the Membership Terms, is able to sell and buy Products.
Once you click “I agree” you will be deemed to have agreed to the Membership Terms and a legally binding contract, incorporating those Membership Terms, will then exist between you and Member terms and conditions in relation to your use of the website.”
If you do not want to agree to these Membership Terms, you should navigate away from this page.
If you agree to be bound by the Membership Terms on behalf of a third party (which may include your employer or other entity) named in the details you provide before clicking “I agree”, you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind that third party to the Membership Terms. If you do not have the authority to do so, then you must not agree to be bound by the Membership Terms or use the website on behalf of such third party.
In these Membership Terms:
- Buyer means a Member who buys Products made available for sale on the Sites.
- Seller means a Member who makes Products available for sale non-exclusively the website.
- Payment Agent means any payment agent or method approved by Member terms and conditions from time to time including, but not limited to, PayPal and Razorpay.
- Products mean products available for sale on the website including, but not limited to source code components and other forms of content in the form of creative digital computer files.
- In these Membership Terms, a reference to “we” or “us” means Member terms and conditions and a reference to “you” or “your” means a Member.
You may only become a Member if you are 18 years or over.
You do not have an automatic entitlement to Membership and Member terms and conditions may, at its sole discretion, elect to:
- refuse your request to become a Member; or
- once Membership is granted, suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership at any time.
Member terms and conditions is not obliged to give reasons for any decision it makes to suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership or to reject your request to become a Member.
Your Membership is non-transferable.
Once Membership is granted you will only be able to access all areas of the website with use of the username and password you set up at the time you become a Member.
You are responsible for each and every access or use of the website that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password.
Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership sections of the website.
You must use all reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential.
You must not allow any third party to access the Sites using your username and password and make use of the website on your behalf.
You must notify Member terms and conditions in writing as soon as you become aware of any unauthorised use of your Member Account, username or password.
You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for, and will indemnify Member terms and conditions, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees against, any and all claims made by a third party arising out of your access to, and use of, the website as a Member.
When you want to become a Member and use the website, you may be asked to provide certain personal information to us (Member Information). You promise that the Member Information you provide is true, accurate and complete.
Any Member Information that you disclose may be used by Member terms and conditions, its agents and contractors in relation to the provision of services accessible on the Sites, including marketing activities in relation to the website.
Confidential Information and Privacy
Member terms and conditions does not warrant or represent that your use of the website will be confidential.
Member terms and conditions is not responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of your confidentiality in respect of your use of the website.
While Member terms and conditions has taken precautions to protect information that you transmit to the website over the internet, Member terms and conditions does not warrant the security of that information. Once Member terms and conditions receives your transmission, Member terms and conditions will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
You must not disclose any confidential information made available to you through the website.
When using the website or dealing with other users of the website you must respect the privacy and legal rights of other Members.
If a Member provides you with (or your Product accesses or uses) user-names, passwords or other login information or personal information of the Member (Personal Information) you must:
- make the Member aware that the Personal Information will be available to you; and
- ensure that, by proceeding to transact with you, the Member is giving you permission to use the Member’s Personal Information; and
- provide a privacy notice to the user, recording the manner in which the Personal Information will be handled by you, that is legally sufficient; and
- use the Personal Information for the limited purposes for which the Member gave permission; and
- handle the information in accordance with the terms of the privacy notice.
If the Member has entered into a separate agreement with you that allows you (or your Product) to store or use the Member’s Personal Information directly related to your Product (not including other products or applications) then the terms of that separate agreement will govern your use of such Personal Information.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the user provides you information about the Member’s Member Accounts, you may only use that information to access the Member’s Member Accounts when, and for the limited purposes for which, the user gave permission for you to do so.
You warrant that while using the website and the various services and features offered on or through the website, you will not:
- use a false email address or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into the website’s content, materials or services or use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes; or
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems through the website.
You must not:
- engage in “spidering”, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the website or the services offered on or through the website, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the website or the services offered on or through the website;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to computer systems, materials or information through the website by any means;
- use the website or the services made available on or through the website in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Sites or such services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests;
- use the website, content or services offered on the website for any purpose or activity of an illegal, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, personally offensive or defamatory nature;
- use the website to distribute or make available any Product whose primary purpose is to facilitate the distribution of Products outside of the website;
- use any mechanism, device software or script to affect the proper functioning of the website including taking any action which may infect the website with any routine, including (but not limited to) any virus, time bomb, trojan horse, worm, cancelbot or other computer routine that may damage, interfere with, delay, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- take any action which may interfere with, disrupt, manipulate, tamper with or otherwise abuse the website or networks connected to the Sites;
- use the website or the website’s services or features in violation of Member terms and conditions’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or
- use the website or the website’s services in violation of any applicable law.
You further agree that you must not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the website or the website's services, or any content of the website or any of its domains, or make any unauthorised use of the webite or the website’s services or any content of the website or any of the domains of the website.
You agree that you must not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website or any of its services.
You must not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the website.
Member terms and conditions reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine whether or not your use of the website or content or services available on the website complies with these Membership Terms.
Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the website, or any content, code, data or materials on the website, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from Member terms and conditions.
Other than as expressly allowed in these Membership Terms, and unless otherwise indicated in these Membership Terms, you may not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on or made available through the website.
Linking to the website
You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to the website, such link must link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the website.
You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the website or our services, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another website.
You agree not to download or use images hosted on the website on another website, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another site.
You agree not to link from any other website to the website in any manner such that the website, or any page of the website, is “framed”, surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding.
We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the website be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the website from any other website at any time upon written notice to you.
Suspension or Termination
Member terms and conditions may suspend or terminate your registration as a Member and deny you access to your Member Account immediately if:
- you breach these Membership Terms or any other terms and conditions, agreements or rules governing the website;
- Member terms and conditions is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us when you initially sign up as a Member or in the course of using the website; or
- Member terms and conditions believes that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our other Members or us.
Should Member terms and conditions elect to suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership in any way, you may be prohibited from accessing the website temporarily or permanently. In either case, you must not apply for a new Member account.